My little journal

yo wassup ... hey hey hey ... hihi ....

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tagged !!!!

1) Y m i tagged ?
* All because of Huey Nin.

2) Y did Huey Nin tagged me ?
* Beacuse she fall madly in love with canric.

3) When did i ever last love a person ?
* Dunno .

4) Y m i doin this actually ?
* All because I m insane when my exam is jus around the corner.

5) What do I lik to eat ?
* Shit . Cow shit . lalalalala

6) Y must exam exist in my life ?
* All because of the kerajaan yang tidak berotak .

7) Who is my boyfren ?
* Bullshit . I m still free . I m single .

8) Y m i keep changing the clor of every question ?
* Bodoh arh ? I want it to be colorful la .

9) HOw many questions more to 100 ?
* Oh my cow ! there is still a long way to go which is about 91 questions .

10) Wat color do i lik ?
* Of cuz my favourite light blue la .

11) Where am i nw ?
* common sense . some where in the EARTH la .

12) Who do I love ?
* Of cuz my beloved frens n family la .

13) Wat m i doin nw ?
* duh ... typing non stop till question 100 .

14) who will be my future husband ?
* of cuz org putih even my mum say no !!!

15) Who is my favourite teacher ?
*Obviously , Pn Ros .

16 ) Wat is my hobby ?
*sleep , eat watching televison , blogging .

17) Wat type of perosn am i ?
* a normal girl tat liks to laugh n jokes around .

18) When is my birthday ?
* 24th January , 1996 .

19 ) wat type of drinks do i lik ?
* chocolate shake .

20) Who is my little fren ?
*Huey Nin , Zhuo Bin , Lovy .

21) Who is my best fren ?
* Lian lian and mandy .

22) Do i lik my father more or my mother ?
* Dunno .

23) Which sku am i in ?
* A stupid sku called Sri Garden .

24) Who do i hate in my life ?
* asshole

25) Which subject do i lik the most ?
* non

26) What do i want in my life ?
* freedom .

27)Wat flower do i wish to received ?
* Flower tat is in light blue color .

28) Y m i still doin tis stupid tag thing ?
* ok . i m insane .

29) Which phone brand do i lik the most ?
* nokia even my fwens say they sucks .

30) Which boy frens do i prefer the most ?
* Eric , Jack , Hafiz , kelvin , nickmond .

31) Which hse am i in ?
* rumah panjang .

32) Which hse am i in sku ?
* yellow yellow dirty felow .

33) Where will i go when i die ?
* Dunno .

34) Which F1 driver do i lik the most ?
* Kimi Raikkonen .

35) Which F1 driver do i hate the most ?
* Lewis Hamilton .

36) who suck the most in my life ever ?
* asshole

37) What do i wan for my 21th birthday ?
* everything with pooh bear .

38) Who m i ?
*duh , slj ,sze li jene .

39) How old am i ?
* 100 years old . (13 in 2009)

40) Why I m so crazy ?
* Because I have a crazy family .

41) What is my favourite song ?
* angel - no matter

42) Who do i lik the most in my life ?
* my grandmother .

43 ) wat cartoon do i lik the most ?
* pooh bear .

44) When will i die ?
* Not so fast . 80 years later mayb . hope so .

45 ) Do i lik girl baby more or boy baby more ?
* girl baby more .

46 ) Y i m so stupid ?
* I m born naturally stupid .

47 ) What will i get for my mid year exam ?
* All F

48) Y m i still doin tis thing ?
* My fingers is addicted .

49) Y will i feel sad sometimes ?
* How m i suppose to noe .

50) Do u believe it i m at question 50 nw ?
Yes , of cuz la . i m at question 50 nw mah .

51 ) Y do i lik pooh bear so much ?
* Becuz they r cute .

52 ) Y does pooh lik to eat honey ?
* because honey is pooh's favourite food .

53 ) Which hk drama do i lik to watch the most ?
* life art

54 ) What else hk drama do i enjoy watching ?
* triumph in the skies

55) Which taiwan drama do i lik to watch the most ?
* Devil beside you .

56 ) Wat is my lucky number ?
* Dunno .

57) Where do i wish to go the most ?
* Rome

58) Where else do i wan to go the most ?
* Praque .

59 ) What do i want to be when i grow up ?
* Lawyer .

60 ) Hw many questions more ?
* 40 questions more to go .

61 ) Which color do i hate the most ?
*orange color

62) Wat animal do i hate the most ?
* cats n dogs .

63) Wat animal am i scared of ?
*cats n dogs .

64 ) Which teacher do i hate the most in my life ?
* Pn Chu .

65 ) Which year do i lik the most ?
* year 2008

66) Which sports do i lik the most ?
* Badminton .

67 ) Wat type of sports do i lik besides badminton ?
* basketball .

68 ) Wat is my favourite fruits ?
* mango

69 ) Wat type of art do i lik the most ?
* nature

70 )Shud i join volleyball for sku team ?
* i think yes .

71 ) shud i join basketball 's sku team ?
* I think yes .

72 ) Shud i learn to play piano again after stopping for ages ?
* No .

73 ) Shud i change sku ?
* Dunno

74 ) Y m i always talking crap ?
* dunno becuz i cant control myself .

75) Shud i jus ignore him or take him as a fren of mine ?
* Ignore u .

76 ) Shud i kill huey nin for tis ?
* yes i shud .

77) Am i sweating ?
* yes .

78 ) Do i lik ice - cream ?
* yes of cuz .

79 ) Shud i love u or jus take u as a fren ?
* dunno

80) Y i wad aso dunno 1 ?
* dunno then dunno la . dun hav y .

81 ) M i tired ?
* yes .

82)Then y didnt i stop typing ?
lose control .

83 ) Where m i nw ?
At home in ront of the comp .

84) Can i see the words in this color ?
* ok okla

85) Where do i sleep ?
* In a room .

86 ) Who did i last love ?
* ***** ***

87 ) Who did i chat wif jus nw ?
* zhuo bin lo.

88) Who did i last chat wif yesterday in sku ?
* Lian sing

89) When did i last vomit ?
*Last sunday .

90) Wat lesson did i have for last lesson today ?
* Bm

91) How many more questions to go 100 ?
* 9 more .

92) Wat number am i at nw ?
* duh , 92 .

93 ) Can my finger jus stop ?
* No .

94) Is there a turn bak in life ?
* No

95) Am i alomost there ?
* Almost .

96 ) Wat is the scariest thing in my life ?
* the surgery tat y did during the holidays .

97) Will zb rmb to bring my sweet 2moro ?
* dunno

98) Will i score 98 in my exam for sejarah ?
* no .

99) Hw many more to go nw ?
* wooopppssss left 1 more .

100 ) Is this the end ?
* yes ... i m done .











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home