My little journal

yo wassup ... hey hey hey ... hihi ....

Saturday, July 11, 2009

fun fun fun !!!

Everything was so fun today ....

sku day was fun today too .... thanks to daniel ..... he was so so so so so boring .... he sat beside today because he see me so lonely ..... huay ponteng 2day .... har ... she miss the fun ... sad for her .... hah .... reali hp tat he could go to sri kl wif me if maths and sc reali change to bm ..... fun to hav him as a fren .... sad for those tat doesnt knew him .... haha ..... he is a kind , funny and cute man ...... bt sumtimes very ganas !!! well , he is still my cute cute little bro !!!

Heh .... abt pn chu !!!

I m actually starting to lik her more and more and more ... nt oni me who starting to lik her.... i think almost the whole class starting to lik her aso ... she is nt as fierce as last time ... she is always making jokes ... haha ....

haha .... my surgery wound !!!

countdown over edy .... i think my surgery wound ....erm nt reali wound .... bt is abt my bone ....
it should be fully recovered cuz the doc say it oni takes abt 6 months to recover and its nw already the 7th month .... hehe .... time passes so fast ... fast fast fast !!! i still rmb the nite before my surgery .... i couldnt even sleep ... i think i oni slept for 4 hrs ... then woke up .... trying to calm myself down .... and i cnt even eat anything cuz the doc say cnt eat anything before surgery ....then start my journey to the dental centre ...... deng deng deng ... nightmare begins .... when i reach there , the person ask me to go some where la .... then while waiting for the doc .... i watch tv .... haha .... my mum hugging me .... me so scared ..... then .... the doc came and ask em to go in...... bibu bibu bibu .... haha...... i haven start to cry yet ... see i so brave ...... then i nid to wear those thingy .... the surgery finally start le .... it wasnt pain at 1st bt when the doc drill off my bone ,,,, i started crying edy ..... it was fkin painful ...... summore i cnt talk ..... they cover my eyes and my whole body accept for my nose la ..... esssh...... dun wan say la ..... nitemare ltr .... bt i cry two times oni .... once is when after my surgery .... the pain started lik hell .... pain lik hell .... then eat painkiller .... eeeee .... hah ... anyway , me so brave .... hehehe ..... bt nw tat is over ..... and i m fully recovered .... hahahahahaha .... happy happy .... kk

Family reunion jus over .... i ate alot alot ..... i m gonna be fat man ...... hehehe ... fun also ....


such a fun day today ..... hehehe .... we played darts ..... and the most funny part is .... my bro play wif barbie games .... ariel i think ...... lol .... his face was very serious ... hahahahaha .....

end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home