My little journal

yo wassup ... hey hey hey ... hihi ....

Saturday, August 8, 2009

lalala `~

WAS ARGUEING ABT BEING DOCTOR WITH MY MUM !!!

There is story behind it actually . First , we are on the way bak to my house . My house is kind of near Pantai hospital . So, there was a jam around there . All of sudden , an ambulance was lik bibu bibu bibu come by from behind and was speeding even the traffic light was still red . Then my mind was like WOW . Then ask my mum , mi, lik tat aso can arh ?

OUR CONVO BEGIN :

mum : of cuz . its abt saving ppl's life .
me: reali ?
mum: yes . definitely . ( starting all the grandma stories )
me : lalalala .... mi , calling the ambulance is one linewhich is 911 rite . wat if the ppl
wan to go another hospital then hw ?
mum : They will ask you wheather u want go which hospital 1 mah . They wil send tat
particular hospital's ambulance to them .
me : oo .. ic ic .
mum : so its actually gd to be a doctor becuz u save ppl's life . doctors is lik a life god .
me : Nah , wat is so nice being a doc . If i kill some1's life then i would have regret
forever .
mum : u as a doc wil noe hw many percent tat could possibly save tat person's life .
so then there is nth for u to regret .
me : wat is so nice being a doc seeing ppl die infront of u . no life .
mum : there is death for every1 . bt there is aso a happy side which is , u r happy tat
could save ppl's life .
me : (shut up and scratching my leg )

Anyways , wish the ppl who is in the ambulance could recover soon .

Listening to the sound tat came out from the ambulance giving me a type warning .
A warning tat reminds me of life is short and we must appreciate it .

Is true tat life is short lik a candle said by williaw shakespears .

So , to my frens who is emo must change because we shud be proud tat we are brought to tis wonderful world but of cuz nt in tis country bt tis WORLD .

CONCLUSION : We must appreaciate every single second , every single minute ,every single hour and every single moment tat we had nw . Do not waste it feeling sad . Life is short and live it a happy life .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home