My little journal

yo wassup ... hey hey hey ... hihi ....

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Friendship ...

FRIENDSHIP THAT NVR ENDS FOREVER !!!









My besties ever in my life :














Huey =D


Forever a helping hand of mine .


Forever a trustworty sharing secrets person .


Forever a person whom i can cry with .


Forever a person who patiently listen to my matters .



HUEY , NO MATTER WHERE U GO . I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR U TO SUPPORT U ! I LOVE YOU !


Take care huey and always rmb us , k ? keep in touch cuz i wanna attend ur wedding in future and i wan to be ur bridemaids . Its a promise . So dun break it .


Two more weeks to go .... gonna miss u so much ... u mean alot to me ...



Bin bin aka jene jene's dustbin .

Jene jene will nvr gotta survive without bin bin . u noe the reasons .

I gotta tell u tis

YOU'RE MY BEST FREN FOREVER AND EVER .

SHE IS A :

Forever a there for me fren .

Forever a fren who nvr leaves me alone .

Forever a fren tat i can crazy with .

Forever a fren tat i can share everything with .

There is a lot of forever and forever in u . There is alot to say . so i m jus gonna say :

BIN BIN , U ARE THE FOREVER PERSON TAT I NID AND CARE . WITHOUT YOU IN MY LIFE , IT WOULD SUCKS ! YOU'RE EVERYTHING TO ME IN TIS WORLD !

I LOVE YOU !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home