My little journal

yo wassup ... hey hey hey ... hihi ....

Friday, August 14, 2009

lalala

RESULT IS OUT !!!

Nothing to be worried abt actually cuz i knew it tat it would be lik tat .... all A's ..

and wat could i hear is ..........................


RING RING RING !!! ( phone calls pouring )


I M KINDA OF PROUD OF YOU !!!

NEVER FAIL IN EXAMS !!!

ALWAYS EXCEL IN EXAMS !!!

Hahahaha ... went saisaki to celebrate bro's achievements .... japanese buffet !! woohoooo ...

Goin to celebrate next sat again wif my aunt*

MONEY MONEY MONEY !!!

Daddy is watching bbc everyday hoping tat euro would drop ... sad .. didnt reali drop ..

Mommy is everyday thinking and buying stuff for my bro ... spending loads of money ...
Daddy is sad and heartbreak !!! Mommy is happy to see daddy sad .

Me everyday hopin my bro to go . It makes me feel happy .

so now i m gonna burst out of tears to laugh and cry for my joy !

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka !

Nah ... i m RUNNING OUT OF TIME FOR EVERYTHING !!!

I M NOT READY !!!

Huay is leaving me .

HUAY IS LEAVING IN TWO WEEKS TIME !

Jus cant imagine my sku life without her beside me .

Anyways , gonna plan a farewell party for her . Its a suprise . (* but u already knew *)

EXAM IS AROUND THE CORNER :

I noe nothing abt my

bm
english
science
mathematics
sejarah
geografi ( hate tis subject very much )

Arghhhhhh .... gotta work hard to run and race wif the time now .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home